Client Update: ELIJAH Coronavirus Precautions (COVID-19)
ELIJAH is remaining operational during the current coronavirus outbreak to provide the expert digital forensics, eDiscovery, cybersecurity, and information technology services on which our clients have come to rely. We value the safety of our clients and employees, and accordingly wanted to update you on recommendations and precautions relating to our services.
- ELIJAH has the capability to perform the vast majority of our work remotely. This includes the remote digital forensic collections of a wide variety of computers, servers, phones, email accounts, social media accounts, and other data. Although we are continuing in-person forensic collections as well at this time, we encourage our clients to discuss remote imaging alternatives, which are equally forensically sound and are consistent with social distancing.
- Although no ELIJAH personnel currently have tested positive or exhibited any coronavirus systems, any ELIJAH personnel who have traveled overseas or otherwise been in a high-risk environment will seek medical clearance before visiting client sites or an ELIJAH office, and ELIJAH will follow CDC guidelines should any personnel develop potential symptoms or be exposed to the coronavirus.
- ELIJAH is available to provide affidavits as appropriate to support motions to extend deadlines or for continuances due to coronavirus-related evidence collection delays.
- ELIJAH will work with clients with special site clearance requirements to best ensure workplace safety as dictated based on our clients’ particular needs and concerns.
- ELIJAH actively will continue to monitor events as they unfold and update our clients accordingly.
ELIJAH looks forward to continuing to meet our clients’ needs and while helping ensure their health and safety.
Founded in 2003, ELIJAH is an industry leader in providing expert digital forensics, eDiscovery, cybersecurity, and information technology solutions. ELIJAH has received numerous recent industry recognitions for its expertise including “Digital Forensics Provider of the Year, U.S.”, “E-Discovery Company of the Year, U.S.”, and “Leading Data Security Advisor of the Year” in both Florida and Illinois. ELIJAH offers computer forensic managed services solutions to companies and firms of all sizes, leveraging its proprietary Dart project management software. With joint headquarters in Chicago, Illinois and Miami, Florida and offices throughout the country, ELIJAH is called upon by a wide variety of companies, governmental entities, and others to meet their digital forensics, eDiscovery, cybersecurity, and information technology needs. For additional information, please visit www.ElijahT.com or contact info@ElijahT.com.